You can add users to your account and grant them access to a subset of Account Management functions, including granting access to functions for one or more sub accounts. You cannot grant access to Funding functions to a new user.
Please log into Account Management: Account Management
You can add users to your account after it is approved and funded and grant them access to a subset of Account Management functions, including granting access to functions for one or more sub accounts.
Note: New users log in to Account Management with their own username and password and will be asked to confirm their information, email and change their password.
To add a user and assign access rights
- Click Settings > Account Settings
- The Users & Access Rights panel shows all of the users you have added to your account.
Click the Configure (gear) icon.
The Users & Access Rights screen opens. The Users panel shows all of the users you have added to your account along with their relationship to the primary account holder. The User Roles panel shows all user roles that you have created. Institution accounts will see additional panels for Authorizers and Additional Security Officer Approvals.
- Click the Add (+) icon in the Users panel title bar.
The Add User screen opens.
- The process of adding a user and assigning access rights is divided into several screens. When you complete each screen, click CONTINUE to advance to the next screen. If you want to make changes to a previous screen, click Back.
- On the first screen, enter information about the user, including the username, password, name, relationship to the primary account holder and email address.
- On the next screen, select a user role, if you have saved any. User roles automatically apply a set of previously configured access rights to the new user. If you do this, you can skip any additional screens and continue to the review screen.
- Each screen that follows lets you give the new user rights to access a specific group of functions, organized to match the main menu of Account Management: User Settings, Trading, Reporting, Funding and Account Settings. On each screen, grant access to functions by clicking the box next to each one.
- The last screen in the process lets you review all of the information about the new user, including access rights. Rights that have been assigned to the new user are shown checked and in green; rights that have not been assigned to the new user are shown crossed out. Click CONTINUE if everything is correct. Click Back to make changes.
- If you do not participate in the Secure Login System for two-factor authentication, you will receive an email with a confirmation number. Enter the confirmation number sent to you via email, then click CONTINUE. If you have not received a confirmation number, click Request Confirmation Number, to have a new confirmation number sent to your email address.
- Click Ok to save the new user, which will appear in the Users panel on the Users & Access Rights screen and in the Users & Access Rights panel of the Account Settings screen.