Trade with Lower Commissions and Best Price Executions to Maximize Your Return
This client-centered alliance between Interactive Brokers, Global AutoTrading, and Gar Wood Securities, LLC provides best price executions, low commission and margin rates via Interactive Brokers, as well as dedicated client support by Gar Wood Securities, LLC, an Introducing Broker to Interactive Brokers.
For any questions, including how to get started, you can reach out to prosupportTX@garwoodsecurities.net or call us toll-free at 480-478-0076.
Rated Low Cost Online Broker 15 years in a row5
& Lowest Margin Fees6 by Barrons
This collaboration allows clients to reduce overall execution costs, while our dedicated client support decreases the amount of time clients customarily allocate to operational account tasks. These include, but are not limited to, assistance with onboarding, linking accounts, account management functionality, reporting, and funding. These factors, among others, will benefit clients as they strive to meet their trading and investment objectives.es here.
Global AutoTrading Support
Monday – Friday TIME – TIME?
Why Gar Wood?
Do you love IB’s technology, but wished they provided additional client support?
Gar Wood picks up where IB leaves off
The combination of Gar Wood and IB provides clients with the best of both worlds; the trading tools and balance sheet provided by IB, and the personal client service given by Gar Wood.
Gar Wood Securities, LLC consistently earns top ten finishes in the Pension and Investments’ Tradewatch Reports as one the nation’s top equity brokers for providing price improvement in equity trade executions.
Gar Wood has earned top honors for client services in several hedge fund industry surveys.
Join us now and enhance your trading experience by taking advantage of Gar Wood’s knowledgeable and responsive problem solvers at a cost-effective price!
Competitive Commissions Starting at:
US Options $1.00 min or $0.70 per contract plus Pass Through Fees
US Equities $1.00 min or $0.0035 per share plus Pass Through Fees
Pass through fees include but are not limited to regulatory, exchange, transactional, hard to borrow fees.
- Gar Wood Securities LLC: Gar Wood Securities, LLC is a registered Broker-Dealer and Futures Introducing Broker, regulated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and the National Futures Association (NFA), and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Interactive Brokers provides execution and clearing services to customers of Gar Wood Securities. None of the information contained herein constitutes a recommendation, offer, or solicitation of an offer by Gar Wood Securities to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument or to engage in any specific investment strategy. Gar Wood Securities, LLC is not affiliated with, does not sponsor, is not sponsored by, does not endorse, and is not endorsed by Global AutoTrading or any of their affiliated companies. More information about Global AutoTrading is available at http://www.global-autotrading.com/
- Rates were obtained on October 12, 2016 from each firm’s website. Some of the firms listed may have additional fees and some firms may reduce or waive commissions or fees, depending on account activity or total account value. Supporting documentation for any claims and statistical information will be provided upon request.
- U.S. equities $1.00 minimum or .0035 per share + exchange, regulatory, clearing, and (if any) hard-to-borrow fees. In cases where an exchange provides a rebate, we pass some or all of the savings directly back to you.
- For information on Financing Rates Click here
- For dedicated, high touch phone or email support, open a new account (or accounts) with a minimum equity value of $30,000 or more. For existing Interactive Brokers accounts that elect to move their account(s) under Gar Wood Securities in order to receive the aforementioned support, the corresponding $30,000 minimum equity value applies. For Pattern Day Traders, the minimum account equity is $30,000. For additional information on Pattern Day Trader rules, please Click here. “Minimum Initial Deposit to Open an Interactive Brokers account is $10,000.”
- Low Cost Rated by Barron’s 15 Years Straight – Low cost broker 2002 through 2016 according to Barron’s online broker review. 2002 – 5 Stars, 2003 – 4.9 Stars, 2004 – 5 Stars, 2005 – 5 Stars, 2006 – 5 Stars, 2007 – 4.8 Stars, 2008 – 4.5 Stars, 2009 – 4.5 Stars, 2010 – 4.2 stars, 2011 – 4.5 stars, 2012 – 4.3 stars, 2013 – 4.5 stars, 2014 – 4.5 stars, 2015 – 4.5 stars, 2016 – 4.5 stars. Interactive Brokers earned a 4.5 star ranking in the March 21, 2016 Barron’s Annual Best Online Brokers – “Online Investors’ No. 1 Fear? Mobile Security“. Criteria included Trade Experience and Technology, Usability, Mobile, Range of Offerings, Research Amz`enities, Portfolio Analysis & Report, Customer Service & Education, and Costs. Barron’s is a registered trademark of Dow Jones & Co. Inc.
- According to Barron’s Online Broker Survey 2016: How They Stack Up, March 19, 2016. Lowest margin fees of any broker listed in Barron’s survey of accounts having $100k or more in assets with margin rates of $10k, $20k, $50k and 100k balances.
- Rates were obtained on March 2, 2017 from each firm¹s website, and are subject to change without notice. The IB equity and futures commission rates shown are the average of the client commissions for trades executed in January 2017 and are subject to minimums and maximums as shown on the IB website. Some of the firms listed may have additional fees and some firms may reduce or waive commissions or fees, depending on account activity or total account value. Services vary by firm.
- IB calculates the interest charged on margin loans using the applicable rates for each interest rate tier listed on its website. For additional information, see ibkr.com/interest. Under some commission plans, overnight carrying fees may apply. Options and futures are risky and are not suitable for all investors. Please review “Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options” and the CFTC Future Trading Risk Disclosure by clicking here before trading these respective products.