Please login to Account Management: Account Management
- Click Manage Account > Trade Configuration >Market Data.
Your current market data subscriber status (Professional or Non-Professional) is displayed in the page title. Market data subscriptions are organized by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific).
The Market Data page appears.
- To sign up for additional market data subscriptions, click the tab for the region you want, click the check box for each subscription you wish to add, then click Back.
- If you have additional linked, duplicate or consolidated accounts, the Billable Account section appears on the page. Use this section to change the account that is billed for market data.
Select the account you want to be billed for market data, then click Change Billing Account. Beginning with the next billing cycle, your market data subscriptions will be billed to the account you selected.
- To unsubscribe from market data, click the check box for the subscription to clear the check mark, then click Back.Read and complete any Subscriber Agreement that appears, then click Back.
The Market Data page opens again, with your new selections updated and any pending subscriptions identified as such. Market Data subscription updates take effect immediately under normal circumstances.
If you do not log into Trader Workstation (IB TWS) for 60 days, your active market data subscriptions will be terminated according to the following rules:
- If you do not log into Trader Workstation (IB TWS) for 60 days (counting from the last day on which you logged into IB TWS), your active market data and research subscriptions will be added to the market data termination list. You will be notified via email and on the Market Data Subscriptions and Research pages the next time you log into Account Management.
- You can keep your market data and research subscriptions active by clicking the Continue Subscriptions button on the Market Data Subscriptions and Research pages within 30 days of being notified of the pending termination (or 90 days since your last IB TWS login).
- If you do not click Continue Subscriptions, the subscription will expire on the last day of the current month.
- If you log into IB TWS at any time before the subscription expires due to the termination rules listed above, the subscription will be removed from the termination list and will remain active.
To pay for market data: Pay For Market Data