You can view and print annual tax forms for the last five years on the Tax screen. Note that tax forms are not required or generated for US corporations. Tax forms available on this page include:
- Individuals, joint account holders and trusts in the United States will have access to 1099 forms, a Gain Loss Report and a Dividend Report.
To view and print tax forms
- Click Reports > Tax. The Tax Reporting screen opens.
- If you have a multiple account structure such as an institution account or multiple linked accounts, use the Account Selector at the top of the page to select an account on which to report.
- Select the tax year for which you want to view tax forms. A list of available forms appears.
- Each form is available in different output formats (HTML, Excel or PDF). Select the appropriate format for the tax form you want to view and print.
- If prompted, save the form to your computer.
For more information