Paper trading lets you use the full range of trading facilities in a simulated environment using real market conditions. Use this page to request a Paper Trading Account.
To open a paper trading account
Please log into Account Management: Account Management
- Click Manage Account > Settings > Paper Trading.
- Read the text on the page, which contains important information about paper trading accounts, then click Continue.
- Type a five-character paper trading account username in the field provided.
- Type a paper trading account password in the field provided. The password must be from six to eight characters and must contain at least one number and no spaces.
- Re-type the password in the field provided, then click Back. The system will generate a full username for you when you click Back.
- You are prompted to click Yes to confirm your request for a paper trading account, or click No to cancel your request.
Be sure to write down your username and password; your password will not be shown on the screen again.